Jewelry Care & Length Guide
At La Reina Charm, our top priority is providing you with high quality jewelry. All of our items are handmade to order for you queen! As with all gold plated/gold filled jewelry it will naturally oxidize over time and does require some maintenance.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with the free jewelry cloth received with your order to remove debris, sweat, or chemicals from the surface. Our jewelry cloths are a great way to polish and keep your jewelry shiny.
- Please try not to wear the jewelry while doing housework, working out, bathing or swimming.
- When not wearing, please place it in the velvet pouch received with your order to avoid long-term exposure to the sun and air. This will slow down the oxidation rate of the jewelry and color retention time longer.
- We recommend storing your jewelry in a dry area and away from heat/or humidity.
- Please do not use household cleaning products or oils to clean your jewelry as this will ruin the finishing of the product.